A Guide to Italy Travel Concierge Services:
- A Travel Concierge takes the legwork out of planning your vacation and offers luxury travel services well beyond your average travel agent.
- A Travel Concierge listens to your interests and travel style and suggests itineraries and activities to suit your needs.
- A Travel Concierge is your signature travel consultant and will assist with travel, hotels, restaurants, tours and much more.
- A Honeymoon Travel Concierge can put the romance tops on your itinerary to Italy.
Here at Wanderlust Women Travel, you can think of us as your go-to Italy travel consultant and Amalfi Coast expert. We will help plan your custom itinerary after reviewing your tastes, interests and travel style.
Our Italy Travel Specialist can suggest out of the way highlights for your trip to the Amalfi Coast, Rome or Tuscany and will work with our affiliated network of Italian travel consultants in other regions.
- Consultation based on your tastes, desires, budget and time-frame
- Assistance with hotel accommodations
- Transportation suggestions from easy flight connections to private driver reservations
- Restaurant and tour suggestions and help with booking
- Must-sees and must-don’ts based on your needs and time-frame
- A detailed daily itinerary
- A local US contact in case you need assistance with your itinerary while traveling abroad
- A Kindle edition copy of the best-selling book, “Amalfi Blue, lost & found in the south of Italy” by our very own Lisa Fantino
Email us to set up an initial consultation call. You can expect to spend from 30-60 minutes during the initial call with our Italy Travel Specialist who will discuss your likes and dislikes, must-sees and budget in detail. We will then prepare a draft itinerary for your review, including how to book your journey and modify it up to two times based on your requests. Out of the way places and off the beaten path sites are our specialty.
We look forward to working with you to make your Italy travel dreams or Amalfi Coast Honeymoon a reality!
But don’t take our word for it – read what our satisfied clients have to say.
Already booked? Pay online.
No PayPal account required.